Designed to assess and manage Empty Commercial Units, and covers the following crucial services:
It is also important that the exterior of the property is keep clean and tidy. Grass cutting, Litter clearing etc.
Not only does this make the unit visually more appealing to potential tenants, but helps to reduce property damage.
So what does this cover?
- Risks and Security
- Is the the letterbox sealed ?
- Are the water systems drained down ?
- Has all combustible material been removed from the unit ?
- Is the unit secure including an inspection of all doors and windows ?
- Is the electricity turned off (except where it supplies a live alarm or external common parts lighting) ?
- Is there a site visitor book in place ?
- Is the Asbestos Register on site in a prominent position so all visitors can see ?
- Is the unit ready to be let, if no please list works which are required ?
- Utilities – etc Electricity Supply
If you would like to discuss your requirements large or small, please feel free to get in contact.